[lug] usb flash card

j davis davis_compz at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 15 11:53:09 MDT 2002

hi

i am trying to get my Zio microtech flah card to work with rh7.2 kernel
2.4.18. i added the following in my kernel..

* Code maturity level -> Prompt for development drivers
    * SCSI support (even if you don't have a scsi controller)
    * SCSI disk support
    * SCSI generic support
    * Filesystem support for the filesystem you will be using on your
Smartmedia disk. For the Olympus digital camera this is a FAT filesystem.
    * Support for USB (as a module)
    * Preliminary USB device filesystem (optional)
    * UHCI support (as a module), or UHCI Alternate Driver, or OHCI support.
Which one you need depends on your usb controller.
    * USB Mass Storage support
    * SanDisk SDDR-09 support