[lug] C programming Q.

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Wed Apr 17 14:17:27 MDT 2002

Thus spoke Bear Giles
> I think many of us would argue that *this* is the real development,
> not the coding.

Actually, I didn't say coding was the real development.  In my world (where
everything is perfect and cats and dogs live in peace), architecting is the
real development.  A good architecture can greatly reduce coding time and,
in the long run, maintenance time.

But the world isn't perfect and cats hate dogs.  So we row with the tide.
--
Michael J. Hammel                               The Graphics Muse
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org                      http://www.graphics-muse.com