[lug] apache config for cgi virtual host

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Thu Apr 18 14:01:09 MDT 2002

Peter Hutnick wrote:
> You may not get points for being a super-fly Apache guru, but you could
> probably enable symbolic links on [document root]/ and "ln -s
> [cgi-bin]/sqwebmail [document root]/index.html

I saw an interesting article in Dr. Dobb's Journal, on creating a setup
for a very nice C++ template system to run C++ servlets, just like java
servlets. Only it was pure C++, with some very nice advantages (I know
everyone has their reason for liking one servlet or web active page
system than another, but a C++ extension is so darn logical I don't know
why it never made it to the world before, other than maybe java taking
care of that for most people).

D. Stimits, stimits at idcomm.com