[lug] Key repeat in X

Riggs, Rob RRiggs at doubleclick.net
Thu Apr 18 17:51:16 MDT 2002

I'm running Gnome on both machines. When it's happened in the past I exited
all applications and stil never got the repeat back. Going in to the Gnome
control panel to mess with the repeat settings had odd results. Turning
repeat off then on again got repeat to work, until I exited the control
panel, which promptly returned the key repeat state to off.