[lug] Linux & NT email

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Fri Apr 19 00:24:26 MDT 2002

If all you're doing is giving them webmail access, use something like
SquirrelMail that speaks IMAP to the mail server and PHP to the web
client, and point it at the Exchange server.  Should work... there are
actually a few different IMAP-capable webmail clients out there due to
the good support of IMAP directly in the PHP protocol.

Nate Duehr, nate at natetech.com