[lug] C code quality tools

Riggs, Rob RRiggs at doubleclick.net
Mon Apr 22 10:26:26 MDT 2002

Excellent suggestion. I just found that this is installed as part of Red Hat
7.2 and includes Python support. It's quite nice. It supports multiple
source control systems, has a decent editor with Python syntax highlighting,
and has a functional (if not complete) Python class browser. Joy!

The support for Python can use enhancement by adding support for things like
docstrings and introspection of method signatures. Nothing's perfect.

It looks like RH are distributing Windows, Solaris and HPUX binaries as
well.

http://sources.redhat.com/sourcenav/

-Rob