[lug] C code quality tools

Tom Tromey tromey at redhat.com
Mon Apr 22 15:22:32 MDT 2002

>>>>> "Michael" ==   <hirsch at zapmedia.com> writes:

Michael> I use snavigator a lot, too.  It vary valuable, but I keep
Michael> wishing it were a whole lot better.  Even more, I wish that
Michael> development on it were continuing.  As far as I can tell,
Michael> this project was essentially orphaned when Cygnus got bought
Michael> by RH.

Sort of.  I probably can't tell the story (and anyway I don't know the
whole story -- my involvement with S-N ceased several years ago).
Anyway, some people outside Red Hat appear to be planning to restart
development.  It is going slowly though.

Tom