[lug] securing files

Timothy C. Klein teece at silverklein.net
Mon Apr 22 17:00:49 MDT 2002

As others have stated, the no copy provision sounds like an (almost)
imposiblity.  That part, I think, will have to be enforced with wetware
(eg, you).  I would probably encrypt them, and only give the decryption
key to those who need it.  And if it is *really* important, you might
make them sign something.

You could also set ACL or groups so that the encrypted files are hard
for others to get to.

Tim