[lug] Star Office 5.2...

John Karns jkarns at csd.net
Mon Apr 22 18:19:38 MDT 2002

On Mon, 22 Apr 2002, Mr Viggy said:

> I'm getting a "Cannot find setup.ins in /fat-d/office52/program" error
> when I try to run 'soffice'.  I did a search of Deja News, and found

On my SO 5.2 installation, the user install info seems to be in the file

instdb.ins in the "program" directory.  However, I didn't install via the
"-net" option, AFAIR, if that would make a difference.

BTW, I have tried intalling via the -net option on a few other boxes; but
when I run the app, it takes forever to load.  Then "ps" shows about 6 - 7
instances running.  Very strange.

John Karns                                        jkarns at csd.net