[lug] Fwd: Newsletter from O'Reilly UG Program, April 19

Ken Weinert mc at morat.net
Tue Apr 23 12:31:39 MDT 2002

Here are excerpts from the O'Reilly User Group program.

If this seems useful, I'll continue - if there's a move to exclude me from
attending the meetings because of this then I'll desist :)

Seriously, please let me know (offlist is fine) if you think this sort of
info is useful to the group as a whole.

What I've edited:

	Mac related stuff
	Events at other User Group locations (MA, for example)

	I've added comments/questions in areas bounded by rows of ******