[lug] Cisco 678 needed

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sat Apr 27 00:07:45 MDT 2002

On Fri, Apr 26, 2002 at 08:28:34AM -0600, Brian Moore wrote:
>Does anyone have a Cisco 678 DSL router they don't need any
>more and is willing to part with?

Yes, we have one from our recently disconnected DSL line.  It was only in
use for about 3 months...  How about $120 for it?  I also have a pile of
675s if anyone is interested in one for a backup or something...

Sean
--
 No man has a natural right to commit aggression on the equal rights of
 another, and this is all from which the laws ought to restrain him. -- T.J.