[lug] Website updates - Book reviews!

Chris Riddoch socket at peakpeak.com
Sat Apr 27 00:10:03 MDT 2002

Hi, everyone.

I've updated the website a bit. The style hasn't changed, but it's now
"templatized" so it's much easier to make changes.

There's now a section for book reviews, and one up already (Thanks,
Robert) so that you can get an idea of what to do with book reviews.

If anyone thinks something else should be added to the reviews, now's
a good time to mention it.  Otherwise, consider this a basic template
you can use to write your review, but not an inflexible form.

Also, the WML sources on my box are bitkeepered, and can (of course)
be shared.  If you have suggestions for quick modifications, let me
know.  Major modifications should wait until after May 7, or we should
arrange a bitkeeper pull.

Time to start writing those book reviews, especially if you've
received a book in the drawing!

--
Chris Riddoch       | epistemological
socket at peakpeak.com | humility