[lug] OT: Equipment rack

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Sun Apr 28 10:05:39 MDT 2002

Is it enclosed or open?  I know of a charity (or three) that could use
it that may even be able to pay a reasonable cost for it if it has real
doors on it that can be locked.

Nate, nate at natetech.com

winrip wrote:

  I hate to add noise to the signal here but maybe someone can use
  this. It was originally going to be used in a home project but it
  has long since fallen through. If you'd like more info email me
  off the list.

  Black CPI 84"x19" rack. Unit has two(2) Double sided wide vertical
  cabling sections, an APC rack mount SurgeArrest, smoked cabling
  covers, and thirteen(13) Ortronics horizontal cable management
  sections. Was originally used to hold a few routers and switches.

  Make me a fair offer or I would be willing to donate it to a
  genuine charity in the Denver/Boulder area in return for a
  tax-deductable receipt.

  Thanks,

  Bill