[lug] OT: Equipment rack

winrip winrip at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 28 21:20:06 MDT 2002

All,

  Thanks for all the replies and interest but the rack has been claimed by a
worthy cause.  I may be able to find a few others of different sizes that
would be available for donation from my place of business.  If I do I will
email all that have replied upto today and let the individuals decide if
they are appropriate for their needs.

Thanks again,
Bill