[lug] Someone on this list likely has a windows virus

John Starkey jstarkey at advancecreations.com
Mon Apr 29 21:31:32 MDT 2002

I'm receiving hundreds of these a day on one webmaster alias, and have
been for two weeks. Here's a link someone sent me last night regarding
the virus. Seems it's out of control at the moment.

http://centralcommand.com/april1802.html

I think a certain amount of it is targeted. One subject line that I
receive reads "Webmaster, here's a flash to enjoy". That alias is for a
Flash dev site, maybe a coincidence.

John