[lug] Re: [CLUE-Tech] A Linux version of system and network monitoring?

Michael Robbert mrobbert at mines.edu
Mon Apr 29 17:04:03 MDT 2002

Crawford,
The two big ones that I know of for you to look into are Big
Brother(www.bb4.com) and NetSaint(www.netsaint.org).
BB is not GPL, but is free for non-commercial use, OK for most
people. NetSaint is GPL so you're good to go there.
I'm guessing that neither is going to come close to everything
that Tivol or OpenView, but I wouldn't know as I haven't tried
either of those.