[lug] Linux Webmail suggestions?

Sexton, George gsexton at mhsoftware.com
Wed May 1 09:36:18 MDT 2002

The current version of Horde/IMP is really quite good.

I am running 3.1 RC?

Horde is a collection of packages, I am running:

IMP	-	Email Client
Turba	-	Contact Manager
Kronolith-	Calendar
NAG	-	ToDo List

You can use MySQL, PostgreSQL, or LDAP for holding contacts. It takes some
doing to get going, but its not really hard.

I have updated RH 7.2 PHP RPMS if you are interested.