[lug] Speaking of old monitors

Glenn Ashton gfa at idiom.com
Fri May 3 07:50:56 MDT 2002

Ecocycle's web site says their fee is $10.

http://www.ecocycle.org/htrg/ctrhrdrecycle.cfm

According to a brief web search, it seems that Massachusetts and
California are the only states with laws on the books about computer
monitors.

But, hey $10 is cheap if you're goal is to keep a couple of pounds of lead
from being buried in a landfill.

-Glenn Ashton