[lug] Exchange killer

Kyle Moore kmoore at trustamerica.com
Sat May 4 21:24:20 MDT 2002

I have heard that there are problems with Outlook 2002 and Bynari. When
I called them to get more information on the product for a evaluation I
was doing I received no response. I would have liked to include them in
my evaluation but am not going to beg to give someone money.

Needless to say, they missed a sale because I decided on Sendmail Inc.
for mail and Steltor Corporate Time Server for calendaring to replace
Exchange in our environment. Out goes Exchange, Windows and Active
Directory and in comes Sendmail and Steltor running on Linux.

--
Kyle Moore
Systems Administrator