[lug] Ximian evolution and IMAP/SSL

Riggs, Rob RRiggs at doubleclick.net
Thu May 9 13:46:25 MDT 2002

I'm using evolution 1.0.3 and it supports IMAP/SSL. Or, I should say that I
have used it. I'm giving up on it because it is such a resource hog. And
unless one installs all of Ximian Gnome (which breaks distro upgrades), the
various Red Hat components break in odd ways.

Mozilla's mail client works better for me. The mail support in the recent
versions of Mozilla has gotten much better.

-Rob