[lug] Seeking recommendations for computer builder

rise rise at knavery.net
Thu May 16 15:17:02 MDT 2002

On Mon, 13 May 2002, Scott A. Herod wrote:

> I've been to CADCO on Main Street in Liousville.  They are a bit
> expensive but easy to work with.

I'll second this one - they built pretty much all of the servers and
workstations for a previous employer and their service was great.  When we
had a few unhappy IBM SCSI drives they swapped them out of stock and
handled all the warranty issues themselves.  Linux/*BSD friendly too.

Jonathan Conway						      rise at knavery.net
history is paling & my surge protection failed, & so I FRIED
						- Concrete Blonde, "Fried"