[lug] network card problem

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Mon May 20 13:43:51 MDT 2002

Perhaps.  How's that for a useless answer?  :-)

You may also need to NAT that 10.x.x.x address to something useful for
your internal network (or non-conflicting, as the case may be) before
passing it along... there's not really enough info here to know for
sure...

cat 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward

That may be part of the answer...

Nate Duehr, nate at natetech.com