[lug] compact flash

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Tue May 21 00:28:25 MDT 2002

On Mon, May 20, 2002 at 09:17:06AM +0000, j davis wrote:
>(this is for the zio..but didnt work but works fine for SanDisk)
>I got my flash card reading in 20 minutes (recompile kernel).
>FYI...if you need a c.f. or smart media reader or writer get a SandDisk.

Poe was saying that her SmartMedia PCMCIA card semeed to trash the media
fairly quickly.  I'm curious about this because the media format in my
camera is the thing I hate the most about it.  I'd like to get a CF camera,
because my laptop has a CF slot built into it, but it's not THAT high a
priority.

Sean
--
 Put out fires during the daytime.  Do your real work at night.
 Sleep is just an addiction.  -- Dieter Muller