[lug] my little Zaurus

Brad Grissom bgrissom at Mines.EDU
Wed May 22 21:44:56 MDT 2002

So you embedded a microphone into the device itself?  It supports a microphone that goes into the headphone jack, by default.  One added feature that could have been great would be a little internal speaker.  It doesn't have to be powerful or great, but just something to listen to at low volume.

Could you buy a headphone/speaker all-in-one device that plugs into the device?

~~Brad Grissom
Colorado School of Mines