[lug] my little Zaurus

Brad Grissom bgrissom at Mines.EDU
Wed May 22 21:56:56 MDT 2002

I have heard of people buying low profile headphones that fit into the small amount of space that is left over.  The Linksys CF wireless card still even takes up some of the stylus space.  A friend of mine actually took a file to the Linksys card and shaved off space to slide the stylus into place.

Also watch out for that little dellicate stylus.  I simply dropped mine on a tile floor and it broke.  The little plastic pieces are very fragile.  Overall I'm very happy that the Zaurus is being sold at Best Buy.  It is good to see a Linux-Based product being sold at one of the nations largest electronic stores.  The Zaurus is great because it can do just about everything and is compatible with most everything.  I think that it still has a while to go before even being considered competition for the mainstream PDA's.  I also hope it does well for the selfish reason of having a wide selection of accessories to furnish the Zaurus.

~~Brad Grissom
Colorado School of Mines