[lug] evolution question

Ken Weinert mc at morat.net
Tue May 28 05:59:48 MDT 2002

Has anyone sorted out how to add a random signature when composing a
message in evolution? In KMail I could use the same perl program that I
used with Mutt but evolution doesn't appear to like that and I've not
seen anything in the online help that deals with it.

One thing lacking in evolution is the ability to tie a folder to a
mailing list, thereby ensuring that the From: line matches who you
signed up as, as well as allowing custom signatures.

I might go back to KMail as I've found those features to be very useful.

Ken Weinert   mc at morat.net
GnuPG KeyID: 9274F1CE           GnuPG available at http://www.gnupg.org/
GnuPG Key Fingerprint: 1D87 3720 BB77 4489 A928  79D6 F8EC DD76 9274 F1CE