Possible resolution - Re: [lug] Kernel 2.4.18 for C3-based board

Scott A. Herod herod at interact-tv.com
Thu May 30 11:50:29 MDT 2002

Hello,

Someone else mentioned that they had had problems building and running
2.4.18 with SCSI support built in.  I disabled it and some misc. drivers
that seemed to need it, and the kernel is now booting.  Guess I'll go
re-enable SCSI support piece-by-piece to see what works and what causes
it to fail.

Scott