[lug] Problem with OpenOffice.org 1.0.0

Ryan Kirkpatrick linux at rkirkpat.net
Mon Jun 3 09:57:08 MDT 2002

On 31 May 2002, Ed Hill wrote:

> Note that the fonts in the menu boxes are *quite* ugly, but they do
> work.

	In the "Font Replacement" configuration screen under
Tools->Options, and then "OpenOffice.org->Font Replacement", add an alias
from 'Andale Sans UI' to what ever font you want the menus to have, i.e.
Helvetica looks nicer. Make sure to check the two box beside the
replacement listing, and then click the Ok/Apply button. At that point,
all the UI fonts should change to font you selected.
	And yes, the default font is ugly. I got the above out of the
OpenOffice FAQ. TTYL.

|   "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain."                    |
|                                            --- Philippians 1:21 (KJV)   |