[lug] Books for prizes

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Mon Jun 3 13:03:47 MDT 2002

On Tue, May 28, 2002 at 05:54:58AM -0600, Ken Weinert wrote:
>As the person who deals with the publishers to get these books I
>heartily 2nd the motion :)  It does help if they can go to the site and
>see reviews - it helps show appreciation for the part they do.

I think it would be good to reserve some books with preference to the
reviewers.  Randomly select among people who are at the meeting and have
submitted a review of the last book they got, for example?  If we save one
or two books for the reviewers, chances are that if you review the last
book and you show up to the meeting, you'll get another one...

That might *REALLY* help make reviews.

Sean
--
 I used to think that the brain was the most wonderful organ in
 my body.  Then I realized who was telling me this.  -- Emo Phillips