[lug] Re: More on Reply-To

John Hernandez John.Hernandez at noaa.gov
Thu Jun 6 17:07:24 MDT 2002

Right.  I have several mis-features in my mutt config to autoview those
nasty HTML-formatted e-mails.

I'd say we could fight that war, too, but there might be a serious
shortage of warriors in the HTML camp.

--

   - John Hernandez - Network Engineer - 303-497-6392 -
  |  National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration   |