[lug] mozilla and imap subfolders

Warren Sanders sanders at montanalinux.org
Fri Jun 7 08:23:21 MDT 2002

Ferdinand Schmid wrote:

> HI,
> Has anybody figured out how to create subfolders on an IMAP server in
> mozilla?  Based on the documentation there should be a menu in
> folder->new that allows the selection of a sub-level (1 through 4).  I
> can't seem to find this feature.
>
> Thanks,
> Ferdinand

I'm not using the latest release but RC3... I do have a subfolder with
others in it but it is really a directory on the server.  Therefore it
can't contain mail but other folders.  BTW in my case I use Pine
remotely at times and it uses the mail directory; this is where I
symlink to other folders in my home directory and vis vsa(sp).  Works
well.  I just subscribe to these folders/files under mail.

--
Warren Sanders
http://MontanaLinux.Org