[lug] blogging software

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Sat Jun 8 16:37:36 MDT 2002

Anyone playing with any blogging stuff they really really like?  (And
where did that stupid name come from?  heh heh...)

I know it's rediculously simple to build something to do it... I'm just
poking around freshmeat looking at other's work thinking it might be fun

to set one up... and there are definitely folks better at making things
"pretty" in HTML than myself... (GRIN).

Sean will tell me to go build one in Zope/Python or something, I'm
sure.  (BIGGER GRIN)

What's up with this "blogging API" I keep seeing hints of... something
to be able to send web diaries from a client app or something... seems
like an HTML interface would be fine... hmm.

Lots of web toys in freshmeat... could waste many days playing with all
of this... (I won't, though.)

Nate, nate at natetech.com