[lug] Digital Cameras and Linux

J. Wayde Allen wallen at lug.boulder.co.us
Tue Jun 11 11:49:15 MDT 2002

On Sun, 9 Jun 2002, Timothy C. Klein wrote:

>  Thus, get the Nikon D1H or D1X.
> The size of the sensor in megapixels ain't all that impressive anymore,
> but the features are.  It is just like the Pro Nikon F5 film SLR -- it takes
> the sames lenses, has the same control lay out (more or less).

With the recent photography related postings I got thinking that perhaps I
should mention my photography related mailing lists:

   - Base web page <http://rmp.opusis.com/>

   - Rocky Mountain Photographer's Forum
     http://rmp.opusis.com/mailman/listinfo/rmp

   - Cameramakers (for those who like to build their own cameras)

   - Carbon (For those interested in the 1864 vintage carbon process)