[lug] Rack Space

Bear Giles bgiles at coyotesong.com
Wed Jun 12 13:44:32 MDT 2002

A friend and I are setting up several colocated servers for our own
websites, and we can sublease rack space and bandwidth to you if
you don't need frequent physical access.

(This restriction is because I'll finally be setting up my CA, and
I need to be able to guarantee extremely limited access to both the
box and cage.)

Well, that and it will probably need to be real rackmount equipment,
not a commodity PC.  Even a half-rack fills up fast with commodity
boxes.

We don't have prices yet because we haven't gotten the official
bids, but we're planning to offer the standard hosting services
that you don't get with a naked wire and power cord.

Bear