[lug] Dual boot from two hard drives, LILO

Glenn Murray gmurray at Mines.EDU
Thu Jun 13 10:50:04 MDT 2002

Rest assured that my head is already sore.  I am about to try grub,
but thought I would give lilo a last chance.  I don't have to
configure these things often, and it's a pain to switch to something
new.  If this doesn't work out today I'll probably take your and Ed's
advice and look into grub.  But while you're reading: I have XP on
hda1 and Linux / on hdb5.  What would a minimal grub config file look
like?

Thanks,
Glenn Murray
http://www.mines.edu/~gmurray