[lug] Horde/Imp

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Mon Jun 17 18:54:53 MDT 2002

All IMAP and port 143 function just fine, including manual telnet, or
use of an IMAP mail client. I have sent messages and retrieved them just
fine. It is only IMP that fails. All other clients and means of
connecting to port 143 work, with and without SSL. My servers.php uses
folders of 'mail/' instead of '.IMAP/', would the folder cause login
failure?

D. Stimits, stimits at idcomm.com