[lug] Horde/Imp

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Tue Jun 18 13:37:25 MDT 2002

I found something that might be useful (or maybe not). The horde code
has with it file test.php, for my case, /var/www/html/horde/test.php. By
browsing http://localhost/horde/test.php, I get a listing of php
characteristics. The only thing mine shows as not supported in php is
MCAL and Mcrypt...I have no idea if those are a problem or not. There is
also a "view phpinfo() screen" link, maybe that is of use. The basic
page output though is:

Horde Versions

    * Horde: 2.0
    * IMP: 3.0

PHP Version

    * View phpinfo() screen
    * PHP Version: 4.1.2
    * PHP Major Version: 4.1
    * PHP Minor Version: 2
    * PHP Version Classification: release
* You are running a supported version of PHP.

PHP Module Capabilities

    * FTP Support: Yes
    * Gettext Support: Yes
    * IMAP Support: Yes