[lug] php/oracle question (somewhat OT)

Chip Atkinson chip at rmpg.org
Tue Jun 18 15:32:32 MDT 2002

Sorry for the delay.  Other work stuff got in the way...
PHP is kind of like perl in that length issues are generally not a
problem.
I'm trying to avoid going down the temporary table path right now because
that seems even more involved that the mess that I'm trying to deal with
now.
Thanks for your thoughts and suggestions though.  If I figure out the
problem I'll post it, if for no other reason that archive searches.

Chip

<SNIP>