[lug] DSL OR CABLE MODEM

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Tue Jun 18 20:58:59 MDT 2002

> Hehehe, well, I'm actually not that torn up on the antenna itself, it's the
> fact that MHO insists on bringing the signal down to the house via coax
> instead of 802.11b like sprint does.  I really hate having to run coax all
> over the planet.  :)

Umm... the one Sprint Wireless Broadband installation I've seen definitely
had an outside antenna and coax running to a "router" which was actually
their receiver and transmitter.  Then they handed you a single ethernet port
which could be run directly to a PC or SOHO router like a Linksys, or to a
properly configured Linux router/firewall...

Nate