[lug] tweak pitures?

Bill Wimsatt bwimsatt at coraccess.com
Mon Jun 24 20:20:57 MDT 2002

NetPBM is an image manipulation package that handles many, many file
formats. It is very flexible and can be used to scale, rotate and
convert images. Many systems will already have this installed. There is
also a GD Image library and ImageMajick, but I have no experience with
them.

Regards,
Bill Wimsatt