[lug] tweak pitures?

Scott A. Herod herod at dimensional.com
Tue Jun 25 10:05:59 MDT 2002

I like ImageMagik but noticed one minor gotcha with the version shipped
with RedHat 7.3.  By default it is compiled to use 16 bit color
components (64 bit color space).  You can turn that off with a
configuration flag.  So if you see any problems caused by the large
color space, try building your own copy from the SRPM shipped with 7.3.

Scott