[lug] Re: iptraf w/ filter?

John Karns jkarns at csd.net
Wed Jun 26 17:11:58 MDT 2002

To elaborate just a bit more, I see that the upper window is labelled
"TCP", so that would explain the absence of the ping's, but nonetheless,
gkrellm is showing lots of activity on eth0.  The activity stops when I
stop vmware.  Netbeui is not configured in my W98 networking.  I can't
believe that there is no tcp i/o on eth0.

John Karns                                        jkarns at csd.net