[lug] 1394

Zan Lynx zlynx at acm.org
Mon Jul 8 06:44:58 MDT 2002

I did some looking at this.  It seems to me from looking at the CVS on
Sourceforge for libraw1394 that this program is looking for an OLD
version of libraw1394.  In the newer versions this function is called
raw1394_new_handle.  Look for a new version of Capture, or perhaps try
updating it yourself?

Another suggestion I have is to check out a program called Kino.  I love
it, it's a simple DV editing program that uses vi style keys.  It can
also be used as a capture tool and I've used it to watch TV.