[lug] kickstart, RH7.3/KRUD

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Tue Jul 9 03:32:51 MDT 2002

I wanted to create a kickstart file based on my existing test install.
There is plenty of documentation if I create the file by hand, but I was
wondering if anyone here knows a way to extract a living RH 7.3 install
and to auto-generate a kickstart file?

Slightly related, I can boot to windows and create a bootable floppy,
but I'm not sure if there is a way to do that without windows (assuming
I go with a floppy and not network). Creating a boot floppy via kernel
build does not seem to be the correct way. What would be a good
non-windows way to create the bootable floppy for kickstart?

D. Stimits, stimits at idcomm.com