[lug] image databases and albums

Warren Sanders sanders at montanalinux.org
Tue Jul 9 02:39:08 MDT 2002

I second what Ed says.  I use it with about 4 separate albums using
postnuke.  Yes it uses jhead in EXIF and also uses NetPBM for rotating
and resizing.  As for its speed; it's not that slow.  Where it is slow
is when you use it with post/php nuke; then you're talking slow!  But
the features far outweigh this.  Wouldn't be too hard to create your
audio annotations as it does already handle movies of some format I
haven't looked into.

--
Warren Sanders
http://MontanaLinux.Org