[lug] Expect RPM

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Tue Jul 9 12:49:06 MDT 2002

On Tue, Jul 09, 2002 at 10:16:20AM -0600, Bill Wimsatt wrote:
>I am looking for an RPM distr. of expect. I see lots of source
>distributions. Any pointers?

Download a source RPM and do "rpm --rebuild expect*.src.rpm" to build the
binaries?

Perhaps you're not looking on the right disc?  7.3 seems to include it.

Sean
--
 Gone Postal Sort: Iterate over elements, any element that is out of order you
 blow away.  -- Evelyn, Kevin, and Sean, watching Monty Python and reading DDJ