[lug] July 11, 2002 - Boulder Linux User Group Meeting - NOTE ROOM CHANGE

Chris Riddoch socket at peakpeak.com
Wed Jul 10 22:34:36 MDT 2002

                  Linux User's Group Meeting
                  ==========================

Where:    University of Colorado Boulder Campus
          ECCR 105, Engineering Center

  PLEASE NOTE: this is a temporary room change! The Law School is
  holding a conference using all rooms, so we're meeting at ECCR 105,
  the room used for the recent installfest and some of the meetings we
  had last fall. This is just a one-time exception. Driving directions
  are below.

          (If you want to arrive early, join us at the Dark Horse for a
          bite to eat around 5:30 P.M.)

Map:      http://www.colorado.edu/directories/webmap/
We'll be in building 28 - the bottom right corner of the map.
          See below for driving directions

Time:     7:00 P.M.

Presentation:  Linux on the IBM Mainframe

Speaker:  Dave Pitts <dpitts at cozx.com>

Demo Speaker: Sean Reifschneider <jafo at tummy.com>

Demo:     krud2date and krudfind

Driving directions (from the Dark Horse):
         * Go west on Baseline and turn right on Broadway.
         * Turn right on Regent Drive.
         * Pass the pedestrian crosswalk - the road angles north.
         * Park in the lot just past the parking structure on the
           right. Parking is free in this lot after 5:00.
         * The engineering center is to the west.
           I'll have penguins posted to help you find the room.
           Follow the penguins and arrows!

--
Chris Riddoch       | epistemological
socket at peakpeak.com | humility