[lug] NVIDIA GeForce2 Go Driver & KRUD (Was Dell Utility Partition)

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Thu Jul 11 12:25:44 MDT 2002

On Wed, Jul 10, 2002 at 10:08:40AM -0600, J. Wayde Allen wrote:
>I'm still trying to tweak up the X-windows system though.  It always
>amazes me how Red Hat/KRUD can do a nice pretty graphical install and then

It can do that pretty graphical install because it runs at a fairly
standard rate of 640x480 with a handfull of colors.  Basically, *ALL* video
boards since the original VGA back in the <gasp> '80s support this mode.
If you were to try to use this in your regular work, you'd be pretty
unhappy with it, I can assure you...

Have you checked for another laptop like yours on the linux laptops site to
see if anyone has an XF86Config for it?

Sean
--
 Maybe I'm a closet claustrophobic.