[lug] Cross-platform large external hard drive filesystem?

luke p linuxluke_20 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 11 16:43:08 MDT 2002

I've used the ext2fsnt before. It works well the way they describe it
should, as far as it works well with NT systems (later the better). I've
found the read ability to work flawlessly, but the write ability isn't that
strong, tends to corrupt the files when it writes (not the origonals).
Now I know I shouldn't have done this because it isn't advertised to do so,
but I tryed it with an ext3 fs, which it read well with the program, but
after writing, it made it very difficult to boot back into linux (I'm
running a dual XP-RH7.3), so avoid that for a while.

-Luke