[lug] is it possible to buy a portable computer without the LCD and CR_ROM ?

carter s johnson carter.johnson at juno.com
Sat Jul 13 11:41:54 MDT 2002

The Cappuccino computer is a 4" X 3" system that you add keyboard,
monitor and mouse to... uses PIII or other socket 370 chip. It comes with
cd-rom, HD and memory on a super compact motherboard. These are available
through Asian tech dealers and in Europe. We're thinking of bundling one
of these to go out with our lcd projector.

Carter S. Johnson
Colorado Environmental Coalition